kenedy-ranch.com

The Kenedy Fernandez Website namesake paid for in retaliation for an assumpsit and ignorance of Quantum meruit.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

All you and jaime (Scott)want is to use it under our family name to get attention

All you and jaime (Scott)want is to use it under our family name to get attentionPosted on January 20, 2006 at 02:22:43 AM by Jaime & dannoynted1All you and jaime (Scott)want is to use it (message board) under our family name to get attention. Posted on November 15, 2005 at 00:25:09 AM by Jaime Kenedeño Re(1): Roger, Please be informed that Jaime is not Esteban & so on & so forth Posted on October 21, 2005 at 11:44:03 AM by marie My husband Ray told you to take off this message board off a long time ago.and you did. Why you would put it back up, if we asked for it to be discontinued. We are not apart of this message board and will not be held responsible for you and jaime sick pranks. All you and jaime (Scott)want is to use it under our family name to get attention. This is another request to remove this board that's only been used to try and extort money from me or my family. jaime already admitted to working with you and for you not to worry everything can be proved. ----------------------------------------- JK: “Just Got Back” is when the Fernandez “Official Press Release” divulged our names. You (Marie Fernandez) are the one who wanted us to receive the “attention”. We didn’t receive the kind of “attention” you intended; did we? You revealed our identities in this particular post. Why? “All you and jaime (Scott)want is to use it under our family name to get attention.” Attention???? Who blabbed Jaime Kenedeño & dannoynted1’s true identity with ill will? Why did you do it (break the confidentiality K); if not to bring attention? By this malicious act alone; you confirm a business relationship and give us credit. Now you try to reverse it? Now it is me (Scott) who wants the attention? Well, it is too late to be covert now. Who did you accuse of “pulling sick pranks”? Not I say the little people. El Defenzor doesn’t need the attention. It was you who solicited us! ------------------------------------------ Insert “Just Got back by Marie” @EVW Just got back Posted on January 12, 2005 at 02:17:37 AM by Marie (Nelly Mae Stacy) Happy New Years everyone, I have been on Christmas vacation in Florida with my sons. I see Anton Scott Haley and his wife Lee Ann Haley are throwing another one of there tantrums. Even though Leeann had told me her father in-law always buys her children what ever they want. I also Made it a point to leave a few gifts for them and their children and $40 in case of emergency, I did this on the way out of town. I also told Anton Scott and Leeann that I would not return to Corpus until after the new year. They gave me no indication they needed any thing else until I got a call About a few days before Christmas. I received a call from Leeann Haley demanding $500. first of all I never said I would do that. Second Leeann had already stated to me in another conversation that some other guy was giving her money.He has possible ties to the foundation so this does make us worry as to there motive. Third Being that I had told Leeann (danointedone)not to call me until at least the 4 of Jan. I can not understand why she would throw such a fit. I am not rich and can not afford to give 10 to 15 families more than the $40. to $50. Plus gifts to the people I feel may be in a crunch at Christmas. P.S. (Jaime)and Leeann you need to stop abusing people, I have tried and tried to explain to you that this is why you have not received you blessings (gifts) from god. All you seem to want to do is fight you don't even care with whom. You are way out of line, I will still pray for you. Our family will continue staying focused on our intent to seek truth validation and justice for Anna Matilde. We appreciate all the positive comments that have been posted. ”My husband Ray told you (kenedyranch.net Webmaster) to take off this message board off a long time ago. and you (kenedyranch.net Webmaster) did.” ------------------------------------------ JK: How do you (Marie) “take off this message board off a long time ago”? kenedyranch.net has remained on the entire time except for technical reasons. ----------------------------------------- "Why you would put it back up, if we asked for it to be discontinued." ------------------------------------------ JK: Why would you want it discontinued? Not permanently? But of course not. ------------------------------------------ . "We are not apart of this message board and will not be held responsible for you and jaime sick pranks." ------------------------------------------ JK: Trick or Treat?? Thank you! Now I know who it was,… writing so ignorant all along. You (both of you) are held responsible! Ya’ll will be held responsible and ya’ll will Quantum Meruit! It is called accountability! Ya’ll come back now, y’ hear? ----------------------------------------- "This is another request to remove this board that's only been used to try and extort money from me or my family" ------------------------------------------ JK: There are 3 different Boards. Which one did you ask to be removed? Now to accuse one of extortion is a malicious act when (in this case) the perpetrator knows it is in avoidance of contractual obligations. ------------------------------------------ "jaime already admitted to working with you and for you not to worry everything can be proved." ------------------------------------------ JK: Jaime has admitted to working with Ray & Marie Fernandez as well for that matter. And everything will be proven cogently with the stentoric influence of a Donald Trump! Also, Kamar De Los Reyes will be in the new soap opera. Stay tuned? He can play Brother Leo! We are gonna send Marie on the Apprentice for a few episodes as well! Marie needs to understand the concept and message of………….. YOU’RE FIRED! And Dr Henry Lee as 1 of 10 in the world (like Dr. Ray Fernandez); will be consulting.

2 Comments:

Blogger dannoynted1 said...

Yeah,Yeah.....'say my name'

4:44 AM  
Blogger Xavier Verstraeten said...

I just want to make a comment on Brother Leo. He came into our family in the very early sixties and made his definitive move from Barbados to Argentina in the early seventies. He lived for over twenty-five years at my aunt’s house in the company of our mother, and left to live at Spencer’s Monastery en the early 2000 just before mother died, after a brief stay in a monastery in Chile.

Sarita Kenedy was my godmother but I never knew her personally because she died before my second birthday. I still have her browning 20 gauche shotgun she brought from the US.

Brother Leo’s affairs were never too simple and to make a terribly long and complex story short, I just want to say he was an evil man. Very hard to see at first due to his cleverness and charm, he proved to be as crooked as they come. When my aunt died in 1997 he stole my share of the inheritance, over U$S 250.000.-

At that time I contacted father Timothy in Rome, Father Agustin Roberts in Azul, Father Richard Gans in Chile and Dom Damián Carr from Spencer and spoke to them about Brother Leo’s criminal act. Further more, the foundation in Chile paid Leo in cash the sum of U$S 200.000.- for the sale of my aunt’s property which in return he gave it away to a group of nuns.

Today Brother Leo lives in Spenser under the protected wing of Dom Damian Carr & Co. in return of favors: Sarita’s fortune! Brother Leo used up my inheritance to pay texas writer, George Getchow, to finish a book regarding Sarita, the church and Brother Leo, a book George started writing in the late eighties. Brother Leo’s intentions: to clean up his name after Michaud and Aynsworth’s book “If you love me you will do my will”.

Brother Leo lived with us in Argentina for almost three decades and by the time he left to Spencer he had no friends. He left living behind just a couple of ladies he used to have sex with. His perversion is way beyond comprehension thus I can confirm to whoever reads this words, he is an evil person disguised as a lamb of god.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home